Parents of alumni are an important part of the Bentley School community. Without the dedication of generations of families, Bentley would not be the thriving institution it is today.
As fellow parents of alumni, you and your family are part of a lifetime membership and we hope you will always consider Bentley home.
Whether your Bentley student graduated 15 years ago or just last spring, we want to continue the special bonds you formed with the faculty, administrators, and fellow parents during your time at Bentley. Here are just a few ways in which you can stay involved:
- Brag about your sons and daughters! Parents are our best source of information about our alumni. We enjoy hearing from you and getting updates about your family. Email Vivian Vo with your updates.
- Reconnect with friends and Bentley staff by attending a Bentley event
- Cheer our Bentley Phoenix teams at one of our home games
- Attend our parent reunions and socials
- Attend a Bentley Theater performance
- Attend educational events such as the annual Science Thought Leader Night or Freedom Awards
- Host a senior intern
However you choose to stay involved, we welcome your participation and send our deepest appreciation for your lasting friendship and support of the Bentley School community.